Sunday 4 January 2015

Kristine's Bout of Books 12 sign up post!

What, it's time for BoB12? Waaah. I've been planning for this since the last one, but apparently my brain has forgotten what time is. Bout of Books is a read-a-thon, and I've participated once before, it is really relaxed and fun (you make your own goals). I'll just give you their blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 5th and runs through Sunday, January 11th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 12 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

My goals are almost the same as last time:
Finish my main current read (RĂ¥ta by Siri Petterson)
Read 4 books (in addition to the one I'm finishing!)
1 book has to be part of a series (but not #1)
Read an average of 150 pages per day (1050 total)
Read an average of 2 hours per day (14 total)
Communicate & update: daily blogs + tweets and comments + at least one challenge. Though if my internet conks out (likely, as it's half broken and only shows up when it feels like it) before we get it to run normally again this might not work out, but I'll manage to tweet at least. 

TBR: 
I'm very unsure, I think I'll mostly just read whatever feels right, but I'm also going to attempt The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell, so I'm guessing I'll be reading two books alongside each other at all time seeing as that's a really fat book... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just passing through to say good luck with the challenge! I just joined up as well. Hope to read at least 2 or 3 books but we'll see lol.

    Xo!
    Vanessa
    Book ♥ Soulmates

    ReplyDelete