Tuesday 26 April 2016

Taleathon 2016 - Kats TBR

So, I've made myself a little tbr for the upcoming readathon that we're hosting, from the 6th to the 8th of May.

We have some challenges to try to read a bit more diversly than usual, which are entirly optinal and you can read more about them in the info post about the Taleathon. Read it here

This is the books I'm going to try and get through next weekend.

- Exquisite Corps by Poppy Z. Brite (A book by a LGBTQIA+ author)
- Rat Queens volume 1: Sass and Sorcwery by Kurtis J. Wiebe (Graphic novel)
- Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World by Haruki Murakami (Book by an author from that isn't from Europe or North America and a translated book, which I will read in norwegian)
- Some poems from my book The Poetry of Emily Dickinson or Blood Sugar by Nicole Blackman (to read a format I don't usually read)

What are you gonna read?

Happy reading
Kat

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Emily Dickinson, aka my favourite hermit!
    I got bookmail today so now I've got my comic bit covered, but what else I don't know. I'll be tbr-ing over the weekend I think!

    ReplyDelete