Saturday 30 April 2016

Kristine's Taleathon TBR

Okay, so I have a lot of book that should be no this TBR, but I decided to keep it simple, mostly due to the giant book in the pile:
I want to finish Max, Mischa & Tetoffensiven by Johan Harstad, I'm over the halfway point, but have 400 or so pages to go. Then I've got Prudence by Gail Carriger, which I'm also in the middle of. Then I've got Woolf's A Room o One's Own, because I should have read this years ago, and also in April. Rivers of London is the comic book verson of Ben Aaronovtich's Peter Grant and I'm so exited. After that? I don't know. These only tick a few boxes in the challenge and I do want to tick all of them, but I've got some other things in mind if I still have time or decide to take a break from one of these,

No comments:

Post a Comment