Sunday 6 December 2015

TBRDEC: Sunday catch up

Hello. Hi. It's me. I've read something every single day this week. I've read for anything between ten minutes and three hours and I love it. I barely read anything on Saturday because there was family, food and Dreamfall Chapters. I read a little before going to sleep though, so that's something.



I've finished Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray. It was pretty good. I have a lot of feelings right now as it's been only an hour since I shut it. I might write about it later. I don't know. I just really likSo e the Diviners series. The bad guy was not as cool/terrifying as in The Diviners, but I didn't expect that, this book was much sadder and emotional and not just about the dreams we have at night, but very much about the ones we have in real life, and about them breaking or coming true and losing their glamour. I loved it.

As to what I'll read next I have no idea. I made no TBR for this month, I just want to read what I want to read. There are several books I'm itching to start - or finish.

My stats:
Books finished: 0.5*
Pages read: 469

Have you read anything this week and was it any good?

*Books that I started before December count as 1/2 a book (regardless of how far I had come, unless it was under 30 pages in which case I count it as a whole).

No comments:

Post a Comment