Tuesday 15 December 2015

TBRDEC: Another week

I forgot to update Sunday (and it's now been Tuesday for 11 minutes), but that's only because I was deep into my most recent read A Clash of Kings by a certain George R.R. Martin. I've read 70 pages or so already. I hope to read another 50 tonight, but I have been listening to Patrick Rothfuss' The Name of the Wind on audio as well (I've got about 7 hours left, so closing in on the end). AND then I'm reading The Good, the Bad and the Undead by Kim Harrison, the second in her Hollows series. This is technically a reread for me, but I gave up on this series the first time around. Now I'm really enjoying it.



My stats:
Books finished: 0.5*
Pages read: 469 + ? I haven't tallied, more than 100, less than last week. I'll get back to you. Right now I have a book to get back to.


Have you read anything this week and was it any good?

No comments:

Post a Comment