Thursday 30 April 2015

Kristine's Taleathon TBR!

If you didn't read our last update: We've made our own little readathon! We've given it the silly name Taleathon, mostly because it was short, and catathon sounded a bit, well, worse? Idk. It starts isn 14 hours for me, as I am writing this, and I thought I'd come up with a TBR and stuff!

I have only three books I might want to read on paper, the rest are all e-books. I've got Magic Burns by Illona Andrews, because I've got it checked out of the library and I've started it, but not picked it up for a week so I want to finish that. Then I've got Virginia Woolf's Orlando because that is the next book I want to read. I don't think I'll get to that, but you never know. Then I've got the first Locke & Key volume because I was supposed to read that last year, but it has been sitting on my night stand since I borrowed it (from Katastrofekat, who then got a box set of all of them and kindly let me keep this one so the pressure went off entirely!).

In addition to those I might read Vengeance Bound by Justina Ireland because someone recommended it to me and I've read the beginning and it was compelling. Lastly I've planned on reading the graphic novel Blue is the Warmest Color by Julie Maroh because it's been on my reading list for a while and it is a graphic novel. I am saving the stories with pictures in them for Saturday, as that is free comic book day and that obviously makes thematic sense... In addition I'll probably be reading a little poetry, which I rarely do, or some essay or other, but I'm putting off that decision for a while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment