Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bout of Books 1: Day 2 updates + spine poetry challenge!

The stats:

Time spent reading: 1.5 hours
Pages read: 84
Books read: 0.5 still (grrr, I'll be done with another tomorrow!)

Social: Not much, I was busy with life today, saw Guardians of the Galaxy (fun!) and went shopping for new running shoes (not so fun, but my feet will love me). Am doing the Spine Poetry challenge hosted by http://littlepocketbooks.blogspot.no/ (see below) also commenting a bit on a couple of blogs. So it's all good.

I'm a little behind on my time/page count, but I can catch up tomorrow, the most important part is that I'm still having fun with the reading!

Book spine poetry challenge:


The Outsiders
recieved
postcards from no man's land
in their
Hollow City
while
Between the Acts
Boy Meets Boy

I used five books (all good too) and wrote a little nonsense, but it is a love story I think. Love and war, two great themes there...

No comments:

Post a Comment